Ok then, here they are: 7 random things about myself:
- I'm a bookaholic.
- I'm originally from Cuba and thankful to be living in the USA these days, the country that took me in when I had to flee my homeland.
- I'm horrible at returning library books back on time so I'm always writing checks, large and small, made out to the Pikes Peak Library District. I was once greeted by the librarian as I walked in with my bag of books with "Oh! Here comes our job security!" LOL.
- I'm a published author and full SCBWI member.
- I write because I can't draw. LOL. Stick-figures is the extent of my illustration ability but I love to take words and string them together and see a picture come alive before my eyes.
- I LOVE sci-fi/fantary. Love to read it. Don't feel confident enough to write it yet. Love how these authors "dream forward" and, by so doing, offer a priceless gift to the world.
- I once took a 2-week vacation through England and Scotland with only the clothes on my back. Talk about packing light! Rick Steves...eat your heart out! LOL.
So then...what are 7 random things about yourself? Write back and tell me about them. :-)